Author Kathy Strahs is an innovative author of cookbooks that teach people how to use common items to create wonderful and convenient meals. Kathy shows us how to take that appliance or dish that has been gathering dust and use it to produce some delicious and innovative meals.
- We learn how Kathy Strahs started her blog and its growth into a published cookbook.
- Kathy talks about her first book “The Ultimate Panini Press Cookbook” and how you can create some really interesting dishes that will surprise you.
- We talk about how Kathy was inspired by her use of the common 8 x 8 inch cooking dish to create a new cook book. We also talk about Kathy Strahs’ self-publishing journey.
- Kathy’s most recent book is a fun book of activities and recipes children and parents can use to take the lemonade stand to a whole new level.
- We finish up by talking about Kathy’s publishing company Burnt Cheese Press.
Kathy Strahs’ website and social media links
Burnt Cheese Publishing: https://www.burntcheesepress.com/
The 8×8 Cookbook: Square Meals for Weeknight Family Dinners, Desserts and More—In One Perfect 8×8-Inch Dish
The Ultimate Panini Press Cookbook: More Than 200 Perfect-Every-Time Recipes for Making Panini – and Lots of Other Things – on Your Panini Press or Other Countertop Grill
Other author interviews you might like